Friday, March 2, 2012

Travel Lust - Obscene Gestures, Awesome Words and Surprising Tokyo

Travel Lust is a weekly compilation of my favorite travel related articles from the previous week.

Pinterest - Not an article per se, but my newest adidiction.  I love the possibilities that exist within Pinterest to create pin boards with travel ideas, photography tips and hundreds of other things I haven't even thought of yet.

20 Awesomely Untranslatable Words from Around the World - A list of words that have no direct translation into English.  My personal favorite it cafuné, what a perfectly lovely word.  It makes me want to learn Portuguese.

Things Not to do Abroad - Good advice for the frequent traveller.

Seven Things That Surprised Me About Tokyo - I was in Japan once....kinda...well, my airplane landed there, but I didn't actually make it onto terra firma.  Once day I will though, and I will be armed with these fun facts.


Have you seen something you think I might like?  Tell me about it!  I’m always looking to discover interesting new articles and other fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...